Conservation Ecology 6 2 : Using long-term avian monitoring in the boreal forest of Alberta, Canada as an example, we present a methodology that uses power analysis, statistical modeling, and partial derivatives to identify cost-effective sampling strategies for ecological monitoring programs.
- The Prince Annotated.
- Electrochemistry of Insertion Materials for Hydrogen and Lithium (Monographs in Electrochemistry)?
- The Apostle Paul: The Revelation of the Mystery.
- Inspiring Leadership;
- Satan Is Real: The Ballad of the Louvin Brothers.
- 30 Minuten Zeitmanagement (German Edition).
Power estimates were used to develop nonlinear models of the relationship between sample effort and power. Sign in.
- Heaven-Gods Wonderful World.
- Tank of Sacred Eels (Lady jennifer Norrington).
- The New Woman in Print and Pictures: An Annotated Bibliography?
- Cost Effective Biological Surveys and Data Analysis!
Get my own profile Cited by View all All Since Citations h-index 34 14 iindex 55 Arko Lucieer University of Tasmania Verified email at utas. Steven L.
Janet L. Stein Australian National University Verified email at anu.
Nature Conservation: Cost Effective Biological Surveys and Data Analysis
Melodie A. View all. Verified email at csiro. Ecology numerical taxonomy conservation data analysis pattern analysis.
Data Visualization I: Getting to Know Your Data
Articles Cited by Co-authors. Multivariate Behavioral Research 27 3 , , Each site is a circle with a visible radius of - m.
Overall, 49 different woody long cycle ancient cultivars and 53 short cycle species ancient cultivars have been scored. Long cycle species exhibit higher cultivar richness than short cycle species.
The analysis has recognized that pre-Columbian indigenous cultivars had not been displaced by the American species introduced after the 16th century. In addition, it is confirmed that small-scale poly-production, under conditions of spatial niche variation, is associated to high species and cultivar richness. The mapped realized niche, for both pre- and post-Columbian genetic resources, includes the actual genetic reserve suitable for in situ conservation of plant agro-biodiversity.